The C-PACE Alliance (CPA) invites industry stakeholders who share the CPA’s core principles in its Charter to become members.
Members receive these benefits:
- Semi-annual in-person meetings to discuss CPA initiatives and peer-to-peer networking.
- Telephone access to the Executive Director for information questions, short research projects and introductions.
- Quarterly conference calls to share information on the development of C-PACE programs across the country.
- News flashes and journal articles of interest.
- As-needed conference calls to receive and share information on C-PACE programs.
- The opportunity to view and comment on CPA work product prior to publication.
- An open invitation to suggest ideas and initiatives that would attract private investment and foster quality C-PACE transactions.
- The opportunity to participate on subject-matter working groups.
- An active weblink to member’s website and description of its services on the CPA website.