Twain Financial Partners for the redevelopment of Dayton’s Historic Arcade. Dayton’s historic arcade comprises five buildings in Dayton’s central business district. Built in 1904, the arcade is topped by a glass-dome 70 feet high and 90 feet in diameter. The arcade was shuttered in the 1990s. The new Dayton arcade will spur development downtown while also serving as an “innovation hub connecting neighborhoods with needed programming and opportunity.” a joint venture with the University of Dayton and the entrepreneurs center will bring students and entrepreneurial businesses to Dayton’s urban core. The project includes 126 units of affordable and market-rate apartments.